Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Trip to Cedar City

My mom and I went to cedar on last thursday to visit my sister Kori and her husband. We took Samantha's kids with us so she could relax for a while before the baby comes. Marilyn and her kids come over too. We had a blast visiting with them and canning. It was so much fun to have some time off of work. We wil go back over there when Kori has her baby. When We got home though we found out that my Grandpa Harris( Thurman) was sent to St. Mary's. He has been sick alot lately. We just found out that he has lukemia. My Grandma is over there with him. Well that is all. Marilyn i had a lot of fun with you and your kids. Sorry i have waited this long to post i will try to do better on posting.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Pam thanks for the nice comment on our blog. I am sorry to hear about your Grandpa. If you need somewhere to stay when you come to visit him, give us a call.