Sunday, July 27, 2008

24th celebration

My family and I all went into monticello for the celebrations. It was fun. The parade started at 11:00 there was a lot of tractors in it . Daegon and James enjoyed the parade and got lots of candy. Then we went to the park with Marie and Thurman Harris( grand parents) and ate lunch and just chated a while. We stayed until the fireworks and i thought for sure that my nephews enjoyed them. I thought for sure that they would get scared of some that had a loud bang, but they didn't. My sister Kori and her husband were down also. They left and went home already. I will be seeing them again in October when she has the baby. They still wont find out what the baby is though. I got a job working for the senior center here. I start work on Wensday. I hope u all had a good celebration. I wish u all the best.

3 comments:

Stitchnmom said...

Sounds like fun!!!! Congrats on the new job!!!

Blake and Rachele Burtenshaw said...

I thought I seen you on the 26th after the parade, but you were too far away to tell. What are you going to be doing at your job?

le35 said...

Congrats with the new job!!!