Wednesday, July 9, 2008

thunderstorms

There have been alot of thunderstorms around here, but they dont produce anything. Well i am hoping that we get some rain down here soon cause it is really dry. Charles Redd has layed down hay and if u are from down here u know what that means that there is a good chance of getting some rain, cause it always seams to rain when he has hay down. The pioneer celebration for monticello is July 26th. So if any of u are coming down let me know and we can get together.

2 comments:

Stitchnmom said...

Sorry I can't come for Pioneer Day I will be playing in Texas and getting ready to fly to Orlando. YEAH!!!!!

Unknown said...

I found your blog through Katie's, and I loved the comment about Charles having hay down. It makes me miss La Sal. Thanks,
The Mallorys